Child Welfare Scheme Nepal
A society that respects the rights and dignity of all its children and young people.
To enable disadvantaged children and young people in Nepal to realize their potential and take advantage of their opportunities in order to become self reliant adults, through ensuring their rights to life, health, education, protection, family, identity, opinions, equality and play.
Every young person in their programmes will experience positive outcomes that will assist them to make a successful transition to independent and fulfilling adult lives.
- To promote and uphold the rights of the child in Nepal, as encompassed by the UN Convention on the Rights of the Child and to apply their child protection policy diligently in all their work.
- To provide education and skill-based (vocational) training to socially marginalised children and young people.
- To provide quality primary health care services to disadvantaged children and their families.
- To ensure sustainable change for marginalised children and young people.
- To develop a strong, efficient, effective and sustainable organisation that enables children and young people to achieve positive outcomes as a result of their participation in their programmes.
- To be an equal opportunities organisation that aims for diversity among its staff and beneficiaries and makes proactive effort to promote gender and caste equity.